Salvatore "Sal" Surra - Web Analyst, SEO Specialist, UI Research
Prossional: Sr SEO Specialist - Source Interlink Media
Personal: Sal Surra Blog
If you want to know more about me just C'mon in!
What's up Sal?
What is Sal all about?
Webmaster and developer since late 1995, web and search Analyst for over a decade, and fantasy sports champion with numerous titles in multiple sports. I've earn a Bachelor of Science in Marketing and Associate Degree in Communications. I'm married to the women of my dreams and we have three wonderful children.
Professionally:- Analyzed search engines and algorithms for than a decade with expert knowledge of rankings, competitive research, keyword development, website development, and optimization. - Working knowledge of large scale SEO web development, spec writing, url mapping, website managment, and project management. - Developed sales and marketing plans, programs, advertising, campaigns, tools, and other objectives related directly with the sales and marketing of a product or company.
- Researched and analyzed competition, markets, production, and other aspects of marketing, sales, and overall operations.
- Performed regular reports, audits, summaries, and other operational documentation used for everything from daily operations, corporate inspections, and company purchases.
- Created and conceptualized ads, materials, letters, and other correspondences used for marketing and sales of a product or company.
- Mastered websites, wrote html code, and optimized search engine accessibility on Internet.
- Marketed products and services successfully on the Internet and established relationship with partners on the web that fueled further growth.
- Responsible for million dollar assets including beachfront resorts, fine dining restaurants, and corporate hotels with meeting and conference centers.
- Involved in several television shows and radio shows including production engineer, game show contestant, audio engineer, copywriter, and advertising sales.
- Member of several community groups, associations, and chambers with lots of connections and love to do networking events, trade shows, and other public functions.
- Wrote press releases and worked directly with the community as a public relations correspondent and media communicator.
- Involved in mentoring program which enables me to be both patient with others, as well as a good learner in new situations and always make time for people.