Salvatore 'Sal' Surra
Passionate and knowledable SEO Specialist with 20 years search engine experience.
If you want to know more about me just C'mon in!
Learn more about Sal.
There are few with more passion, experience, and knowledge in the SEO industry than myself. I've been studying SEO since before Google was invented and have seen the rise and fall of many search engines over the past two decades. I've spoken about SEO at major business conferences, as well as regularly collaborate with some of the top minds and researchers in the industry, including folks at Google. My experience working with enterprise companies that generate millions of pageviews along with my insight and knowledge of the working web, makes my skills and talent unmatched. I've earn a Bachelor of Science in Marketing and Associate Degree in Communications. I'm married to the women of my dreams and we have three wonderful children.
- Executed SEO strategies & programs for major enterprise brands & websites
- Wrote SEO specifications for new enterprise-level website development teams
- Audited HTML source code, web crawling, and user-agent capabilities for websites
- Developed enterprise standards for schema.org and rich snippet mark-up
- Implemented reporting features for Omniture, Google Analytics, and more
- Proficient in Google Tag Manager container set-up and tag management
- Successfully recovered major websites from various Google penalties & problems
- Managed team of junior SEO specialists for internationally branded websites
- Involved in creation of branded social accounts aimed at audience growth
- Presented and pitched SEO services to lucrative client prospects
- SEO analysis and trouble-shooting for SEO client prospects
- Project Management, Brand Management, and Product management
- Created monthly reports and presentations for executive review